"And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God"
-- Micah 6:8

"The duty of the prosecutor is to seek justice, not merely to convict."
-- American Bar Association Standard 3-1.2(c)

"There may be a legitimate diversity of opinion even among Catholics about waging war and applying the death penalty, but not however with regard to abortion and euthanasia."
--Pope Benedict XVI, June 2004

Friday, August 14, 2009

California's Pot Experiment



This is a typical "doctor's" office where you can get your horrible symptoms treated by Dr. Mary Jane:


Expect to see phenomena like this as a result:


1 comment:

Laura said...

Why I Can Not Sleep at Night
I find this website very interesting. The family guy reporters look super tired, are delusional, and can only see the positive side of life. The one thing they messed up was that there is a connection between these symptoms and being bipolar. It's interesting what the mind can do to you when you're high. I for one, have always been the goodie-two-shoes running away from pot (although I did smoke hookah). Now I feel like I'm high and am stuck in a program for bipolar suicidal folks. It's a great program to think about how to sort out your thoughts (which is why I'm up early at 7:30am on a Thursday morning when my alarm is set to 8am).

Anywho, I would just hope that someone is watching out for the reaction of folks on this legalized pot. And I hope they have good lawyers, because I'm sure someone is going to get hurt.*
*and I don't mean that in a bad way... I'm just an engineer stating the facts*
So kudos to whomever came up with this crazy experiment - but it's not working on me, so now what! This is just making me sick.