"And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God"
-- Micah 6:8

"The duty of the prosecutor is to seek justice, not merely to convict."
-- American Bar Association Standard 3-1.2(c)

"There may be a legitimate diversity of opinion even among Catholics about waging war and applying the death penalty, but not however with regard to abortion and euthanasia."
--Pope Benedict XVI, June 2004

Thursday, March 08, 2012

The Tolerant Left

A story which, if it had been a teen girl professing her support of homosexual marriage, would be well-known by now.

But threatening to kill 14 year old girls only gets traction when it's "right-wing extremists" doing the treatening.

2 comments:

Steve "scotju" Dalton said...

The 'gentle' queers have always been violent people. One only has to read Genesis 19 and Judges 19&20 to realize sodomites and their deluded 'straight'? advocates are violent crazies who want to attack normal decent people. When and if can turn this country around again, we need to criminalize sodomy again and put these perverts in prison or mental institutions so they can't harm the fabric of own society.

Steve "scotju" Dalton said...

Tom, I'm sorry this is off topic, but I saw your comment about Shea on TAC and I have to say is: Yes! I would have commented on TAC, but McClarey banned me for not praising his holiness, the so-called civil rights advocate Martin Luther King Jr. I sundowned King's supposed reputation as a damm lie and said he wasn't worthy of a statue. Donny immediately screamed I was a 'racist' for daring to question the sanctity of MLK. I kept pointing out that I was criticizing Martin's lack of morals, not his race, but Mac and most of the commentators at TAC, kept chanting racist, racist, racist, like a mantra to numb their minds. Finally, Mac Daddy banned me as an unrepentant 'racist'. He acted the same way Shea does when someone refuses to bow the knee to the Baal of subjective opinion, instead of believing objective truth. Therefor, I no longer take McClary seriously anymore as a reliable commentator.